Fire Marshal Course In Chester
The historic city of Chester is based on the banks of the River Dee. Chester has the most complete city walls, the oldest racecourse and the largest Roman amphitheatre in Britain. It also has the famous 700-year old ‘Rows’ shops.
Fire safety within the workplace is extremely important. The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 states that companies must ensure that staff have been given sufficient fire safety training and that there is a designated fire safety marshal in the workplace.
The Role Of The Fire Marshal
The role of the fire marshal is to make sure that all fire safety equipment and areas are in working order and that there is a clear plan set out of what to do in the event of a fire.
Other roles of a fire marshal include:
- • Regular testing of fire exits, alarms, fire doors, emergency exits and other equipment that may be used in the event of a fire
- • Ensuring that there is nothing within the building positioned where it shouldn’t, which could cause a fire e.g. highly flammable liquids stored incorrectly
- • Making sure new staff members as well as existing staff are familiar with the fire safety procedures and are aware of their nearest fire exit
- • Documenting fire safety activities correctly
Our expert team of trainers will provide candidates with the highest standard of fire marshal training in Chester. We promise to offer full support to all attendees and will ensure that you feel well informed, competent and completely confident in your abilities to deal with a fire safely and efficiently, on completion of the course.
What Does The Fire Marshal Training Course Cover?
Our fire marshal training course in Chester is interactive, informative and jargon-free.
The course content includes, but is not limited to:
- • Introduction to fire warden training
- • Understanding fire
- • Fire risk assessment
- • Fire safety arrangements
- • Evacuation plans & procedures
Get In Touch
We run regular fire marshal and fire warden training courses in Chester. Call us today on 0151 343 0588 to learn more. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.