Fire Marshal Course In North Wales
Fire safety within the workplace is extremely important. The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 states that companies must ensure that staff have been given sufficient fire safety training and that there is a designated fire safety marshal in the workplace.
The Role Of The Fire Marshal
The role of the fire marshal is to make sure that all fire safety equipment and areas are in working order and that there is a clear plan set out of what to do in the event of a fire.
Other roles of a fire marshal include:
- • Regular testing of fire exits, alarms, fire doors, emergency exits and other equipment that may be used in the event of a fire
- • Ensuring that there is nothing within the building positioned where it shouldn’t, which could cause a fire e.g. highly flammable liquids stored incorrectly
- • Making sure new staff members as well as existing staff are familiar with the fire safety procedures and are aware of their nearest fire exit
- • Documenting fire safety activities correctly
Our expert team of trainers will provide candidates in the North Wales area with the highest standard of fire marshal training. We promise to offer full support to all attendees and can ensure that you will feel well informed, competent and completely confident in your abilities to deal with a fire safely and efficiently, on completion of the course.
What Does The Fire Marshal Training Course Cover?
Our fire marshal training course in North Wales is interactive, informative and jargon free.
The course content includes, but is not limited to:
- • Introduction to fire warden training
- • Understanding fire
- • Fire risk assessment
- • Fire safety arrangements
- • Evacuation plans & procedures
Areas We Cover
We are able to provide Fire Marshal training in North Wales to businesses and individuals in:
- • Deeside
- • Wrexham
- • Flintshire
- • Denbighsire
- • Conwy
- • Gwynedd
- • Anglesey
Get In Touch
We run regular fire marshal and fire warden training courses in North Wales, for businesses and individuals. Call us today on 0151 343 0588 to learn more. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.