Pedestrian Pallet Truck Training Course
Pedestrian pallets trucks operate at ground level. They are used to handle goods and pallets and have been designed so that the operator can walk, stand or sit whilst using the machine.
These trucks work effortlessly and efficiently in even the smallest spaces.
Fork Lift Truck Training In Wirral
Our pedestrian pallet truck training course is RTITB approved. We run the training course in Wirral and across the surrounding area. The course is interactive, informative and completely jargon free. Our expert team will offer full support throughout the duration of the course.
Our pedestrian pallet truck training course is designed to provide each candidate with the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating the pedestrian pallet truck. Upon completion, candidates will receive a certificate stating that they are qualified to operate the truck.
The pedestrian pallet truck training course covers the following:
- • Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- • Provision and use of work equipment regulations
- • Lifting operations
- • Equipment regulations
- • Other current relevant regulations
- • Introduction to the pedestrian pallet truck
- • Pre-shift inspections
- • Components and main types of fork lift trucks
- • Operators safety code
- • Handling loaded pallets and difficult shaped loads
(Based on three adults)
- • Novice: 9 hours / 2 days
- • Experienced: 6.5 hours / 1 day
- • Refresher: 4 hours / 1 day
- • Conversion: 5.5 hours / 2 days
If you are interested in undertaking one of our pedestrian pallet truck training courses in Wirral call us today on 0151 343 0588. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. We run fork lift truck training courses in Wirral and across the surrounding areas.